Roads, Streets and Travel

Report any problem affecting the street, highway or open area e.g. pothole, fly tipping, streetlight. View bus times, apply for a bus pass / railcard, view roadworks on a map, pay a parking fine and more

Informal Consultation Document: 20mph Pilot Scheme – Bryn Y Baal - Buckley – Mynydd Isa – New Brighton

Informal Consultation Document: 20mph Pilot Scheme – Bryn Y Baal - Buckley – Mynydd Isa – New Brighton

Highway Improvement Works Information

Information relating to Improvement Works in Flintshire

Consultation – Mold High Street

Flintshire County Council and Mold Town Council wish to see improvements made to Mold High Street.

Consultation Document Active Travel Scheme – Buckley

Flintshire County Council and Buckley Town Council formed a working group to explore possible highway improvements in and around the town centre.

Standard Road Waste Transfer Station Pre-application Consultation

We would like to hear your views on the intention to build a new WTS in Standard and have included a set of specific questions for which a response is welcome.

Consultation Document - Safer Routes in the Community Shotton

We would like to hear your views on the proposals and have included a set of specific questions for which a response is welcomed.

Dog fouling

How to report dog fouling or an overflowing bin. Fines and enforcement against dog fouling

Bus timetables

Timetables and journey planning. Bus times on your mobile! Further service information.

School Bus Timetables

Timetables starting September 2018

Public Space Protection Orders

View the Order & a map of the restricted areas.

New Measures for Dog Control

As of the 20th October 2017 a PSPO in relation to dog control will take effect across Flintshire.

Potholes, pavement & road defects

Report a problem on the highway (including the footpath) e.g. potholes or other defects

Street Lighting

How to report a fault, our response times and priority faults, frequently asked questions.

Salt bins, gritting & snow

The roads we grit/clear, how and when we treat footways, how to report empty salt bins

Local Toilet Strategy for Flintshire

To deliver a strategic approach to the provision of toilets across Wales, the Public Health (Wales) Act 2017 requires Local Authorities to assess local needs and facilities, and to publish a local toilets strategy for its area.

Active Travel Existing Route Map

Active Travel Existing Route Map

Gypsies and Travellers

Gypsies and Travellers

Blue Badge

Apply for a blue badge or renew an existing badge.


View all the latest registered roadworks, closures and diversions in Flintshire.

Bus pass (over 60's or disabled)

Apply for a bus pass, get a replacement pass or view terms of use.

Young Person's Travel Discount Card

People aged 16-21 can save approx. 30% on bus journeys

Car parks

Pay and display prices and restrictions, map showing location of all car parks, how to report a maintenance problem

Grass Cutting Policy

The Council provides a grass cutting service in a number locations and at key facilities around the County

Flooding and Drainage

Flooding on the highway. Responsibility for drains, sewers and water mains.

Fly posting and unauthorised signs

Find out who deals with fly posting and which signs do or do not need permission

Fly-tipping (dumped rubbish)

How to report fly-tipping, what information we need and householder duty of care for waste removal


How to report it and who deals with graffiti.

Litter and street sweeping

How and when we sweep the streets and how to report a problem

Parking fines & enforcement

If you do not keep to the rules, you may find a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) - on your windscreen when you return to your vehicle

Parking Permits

Apply for a parking permit

Abandoned Vehicles

A vehicle may be treated as abandoned if it has been left in an area for a period of time or has no registered keeper.

Public rights of way

View the public rights of way network, report a problem and find answers to frequently asked questions.

Public toilets

Report a problem or request a RADAR key

Highway or street name signs

Report damaged, missing, unsafe, dirty or obscured signs on the road or pavement

Road safety

Information, advice and resources.

Senior Citizen Concessionary Railcards

How to apply for or renew a Senior Railcard.

Stray, lost and dangerous dogs

Find out what to do if you find a stray dog, what happens once they're captured and what to do if your dog goes missing.

Street furniture

Report damaged, missing or unsafe street furniture e.g. bus shelters / benches / crash barriers etc.

Traffic Regulation Orders

The following Notices relate to Traffic Regulation Orders that are currently being advertised within the County.

Train times and tickets (National Rail)

Did you know that the Council has bike lockers at all the county's train stations?

Trees, Hedges and Grass

Grounds maintenance information and how to report a problem.

Draft Street Lighting Policy

Flintshire County Council is revising its current street lighting policy to provide a cost effective and efficient service, and minimise the Council's carbon footprint.

Draft Car Parking Strategy

The Councils Draft Car Parking Strategy