Alert Section

Flintshire Housing Register

Flintshire Housing Register has been set up to make it easier to apply for Social Housing in Flintshire. Flintshire Housing Register is a partnership involving your local Council and all local Housing Associations: Grwp CynefinClwyd Alyn, Wales & West Housing and ADRA.

There is one Housing Register (one housing list) shared by Flintshire County Council and all local Housing Associations. This means applicants have one point of contact and one application process to be considered for all available social housing in Flintshire.

To find out if you are eligible to go on the Housing Register you will need to complete a Housing Triage Assessment.

To do this, please call 01352 703777 or visit your nearest Flintshire Connects Office.

Please click here to learn more about the social housing register in Flintshire.

There are a range of alternative housing options to consider depending on your circumstances, click here to learn more.