A new IT system for Flintshire Planning
Flintshire County Council’s planning department has launched a new IT system to support the processing of all planning applications.
The new system is linked to a new Citizen Portal where you can:
- View planning applications and permissions;
- Track and comment on planning applications;
- View consultation responses;
- Register as an interested party to receive notifications when applications are received based on your criteria, e.g. in a postcode area;
- Submit general enquiries;
- Submit pre-application enquiries;
- Access weekly lists of applications received and decisions issued;
- Access information about appeals.
By signing up to a Flintshire My Account and choosing Planning as one of your interests, you will be able to access the full functionality of the Citizen Portal:
If you have any queries about the Citizen Portal please e-mail: email@example.com