Unsatisfactory goods & services

Support pack and advice leaflets

Our Consumer Support Pack is a comprehensive self help pack with information on how to complain about unsatisfactory goods and services including sample letters. You can also contact us to order a hard copy support pack.

Citizens Advice consumer helpline

To get initial information or advice, call the Citizens Advice English language consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06.  You can talk to a Welsh-speaking adviser on 03454 04 05 05

The helplines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.


Dial 18001 followed by Citizens Advice consumer helpline number 03454 04 05 06.  If you would like to speak to a Welsh speaking adviser, dial 18001 followed by  03454 04 05 05.

What is the Trading Standards Consumer Advice Service?

The Trading Standards Service - Customer Charter explains the Trading Standards Consumer Advice Service which is available to the public and local traders. It includes information on who can get help, what we can and cannot do and explains our standards of service.

How to contact us

Email: trading.standards@flintshire.gov.uk

Tel: 03454 04 05 06 (Consumer advice)

Write to: Trading Standards Service, Environment Directorate, County Hall, Mold, CH7 6NF