Accessible health and care services are crucial for older people to stay healthy, independent and active. Services need to be conveniently located to where people live and public transport routes.
What sort of projects might be relevant to this domain?
- Help at home for people leaving hospital
- Home visit services that provide help to improve independence and wellbeing (e.g. community nurse, physiotherapy, befriending)
- Community based centres that provide health and wellbeing services
- Waiting rooms that accommodate people with different needs
- Easy-to-use booking processes for GPs and other health professionals