Alert Section

Latest News

Council supports EU citizens living in Flintshire

Published: 22/01/2021

The EU Settlement Scheme application process assists EU citizens in obtaining the status they will need to continue to live and work in the UK.   This must be done by 30 June 2021.

All EU workers MUST have settled status or pre-settled status by 30 June 2021 in order to continue to have rights in the UK, including the right to work in the UK. If any of your employees or colleagues need assistance please contact Citizens Advice Flintshire by calling 01352 706840 or 0300 3309 059, or emailing

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. The EEA includes the EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

You may be able to stay in the UK without applying - for example, if you are an Irish citizen or have indefinite leave to remain.

To find out more and book an appointment, please contact 03333 445 675.  If you have access to the internet, more information is available at