Protecting our most vulnerable residents
A local "lockdown" is not easy for any of us, but especially difficult for our most vulnerable residents and people living alone.
We want to take this opportunity to remind you how we can help during this time to ensure you stay safe and are receiving the care and support you need. It is a challenging time for everyone. If you need help, contact us between 8.30 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. Monday-Friday on 01352 752121.
Our friendly team will talk to you about the help we can provide. We can arrange for food and medicine to be delivered to your home and keep you in touch with people.
We have already helped members of our community and this has really supported them to keep safe and follow the advice given by Welsh Government. Please keep safe and continue to follow the advice you have been given.
To ease the impact this has on adults living alone, Welsh Government has announced an easing of the restriction so that single adult households will be able to form an alliance with one other household from within that county area.
Useful contact details
- Adult Services Single Point of Access (SPOA) - 03000 858858 or SPOA@flintshire.gov.uk
- Flintshire County Council Contact Centre - 01352 752121
- Flintshire Local Voluntary Council - 01352 744000
- Flintshire Family Information Service: Email:(for Family Information Service enquiries only) email@example.com
- Websites: www.dewis.wales or www.fis.wales
Help is at hand
- Are you concerned about your mental health and well-being?
- Do you need support to help you through this stressful period?
- The Dewis website has details of a range of mental health and well-being support services.