Stay safe, stay local
As the weekend approaches, we must all remember that residents cannot travel in or out of Flintshire without a valid reason.
It also means that people from outside Flintshire cannot visit our parks and recreation facilities – these are, for the time being, for local residents only. These include Wepre Park, Greenfield Valley Heritage Park, Waun-Y-Llyn Country Park and Talacre.
North Wales Police have said that officers will be visible in our communities, working to explain and encourage compliance.
The main restrictions are:
- people are not allowed to enter or leave the Flintshire County Council area without a reasonable excuse
- people can no longer be able to form, or be in, an extended household (sometimes called a “bubble”)
- this means meeting indoors with anyone who is not part of your household (people you live with) is not allowed at the moment, unless you have a good reason, such as providing care to a vulnerable person
- all licensed premises have to stop serving alcohol at 10pm
- people must work from home wherever possible
Please cooperate, follow the rules and regulations and stay safe, stay local.