Alert Section

Dangerous wild animals licence

Licence summary

Anyone who keeps a dangerous wild animal must be licensed to ensure that appropriate standards of animal welfare and public safety are maintained.

This section deals with applications, enquiries and complaints concerning premises where dangerous wild animals are kept.

Contact details

Licensing Section, Public Protection, Flintshire County Council, County Hall, Mold, CH7 6NF

Telephone: 01352 703030