Alert Section

Animal feedstuffs licence

Businesses involved in the production of animal feedstuffs, for example importers, sellers, manufacturers and mixers, hauliers and feed storage businesses must be approved or registered with the local authority under the terms of the EC Feed Hygiene Regulation (183/2005) if they wish to continue to grow crops for animal feed, transport or store animal feed or feed animals destined for the human food chain.

Contact us

Tel: 08454 04 05 06 (Consumer advice)

Tel: 01352 703181 (Business Enquiries and other matters)

Fax: 01352 703192

Write to: Trading Standards Service, Environment Directorate, County Hall, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 6NF

Visit: Entrance 3, County Hall, Mold


Our office hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday