Flintshire County Council is unable to provide direct advice or support about Brexit to businesses or voluntary organisations. However, the links below offer information about the help available:
- Brexit Advice Portal - information about the six key business areas
- GOV.UK - Employer toolkit which equips employers with the right tools and information to support EU citizens and their families to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- GOV.UK - Workplace rights if there's no Brexit deal
- Business Wales Website: Identify possible risks and find key areas for consideration to enhance future skills performance and structural management to achieve a successful workforce
Business Strategy and Operations:
- GOV.UK - Find EU Exit guidance for your business
- Business Wales Website - Identify risks and possible challenges, consider different scenarios and prepare various plans of action to sustain growth and deliver cost-effective products and services
- GOV.UK - Data protection if there’s no Brexit deal.
- Business Wales Website - Looking at innovative ideas for a competitive edge as well as looking at changes that may affect licences and agreements.
- Business Wales Website - Sales and Marketing considerations in a post-Brexit world.
- Business Wales Website - Consideration of risks for existing and future contracts in light of what legal changes Brexit may bring.
- GOV.UK - Exporting controlled goods if there’s no Brexit deal
- NCVO - The latest guidance and resources to help your organisation understand, and prepare for, the possible impact of Brexit