LFD self-testing kit collection points and opening times
LFD testing kits can be ordered online by going to https://gov.wales/get-rapid-lateral-flow-covid-19-tests-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms
Alternatively you can collect kits from your local pharmacy. You can find your nearest pharmacy here https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/
If you are unable to get a testing kit online or at your local pharmacy, limited stocks are available at the local collection points listed below.
Please be aware that stock is limited at these locations and there may be a restriction on the number of kits you are able to collect.
- Flintshire Connects offices Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Buckley (CH7 2EF)
- Connah's Quay (CH5 4HA)
- Flint (CH6 5BD)
- Holywell (CH8 7TD)
- Mold (CH7 1AP)
- Broughton Library (CH4 0QQ): Mon and Wed 9am-1pm and 2pm–5pm / Thurs 2pm–6pm / Fri 2pm – 5pm / Sat 9am – 1pm.
- Buckley Library (CH7 2EF): Mon, Wed and Fri 9am-5pm / Tues and Thurs 9am-6pm / Sat 9am-1pm.
- Connah’s Quay Library (CH5 4HA): Mon and Tues 9am-6pm / Wed, Thurs and Fri 9am-5pm / Saturday 9am-1pm.
- Flint Library (CH6 5AP): Mon, Wed and Fri 9am-5pm / Tues and Thurs 9am-6pm / Sat 9am-1pm
- Holywell Library (CH8 7UZ): Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri 9am-5pm / Tues 9am-6pm / Sat 9am-1pm.
- Mold Library (CH7 1AP): Mon and Thurs 9am-6pm / Tues, Wed and Fri 9am-5pm / Sat 9am-1pm.
- Mobile Library Service - see here for dates and times of scheduled visits https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/PDFFiles/Covid-19/LFD-Collection-Points/Aura-Mobile-Library-Schedule-by-Area.pdf
- Jade Jones Pavilion Flint (CH6 5ER): Sun 1pm-4pm.
- Shotton (CH5 1BX) Rivertown United Reformed Church, Chester Road West – Mon / Wed / Fri – 9am – 12.30pm.
Everyone over the age of 11 living, working or studying in Flintshire and who are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms can get free Lateral Flow Device (LFD) tests.
1 in 3 people who have coronavirus do not have symptoms and are carrying the virus without knowing it, putting friends, family, and loved ones at risk.
To help stop the spread everyone in Flintshire is being urged to get tested. The more people who take the test the better we can stop the spread.
LFD tests are only for use by people who do not have symptoms.
If you have symptoms you should self-isolate immediately and book a PCR test online at www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or by calling 119.
You will need to follow the Self Isolation guidance here: https://gov.wales/self-isolation