Over £4 billion pounds is spent by the public sector purse in Wales each year. Yet currently, only 35% of this is spent with Businesses based in Wales.
We offer specialist advice on all aspects relating to tendering including:
- one to one advice on putting tenders together
- 'How to Tender' workshops
- advice on how to approach public sector buyers
- review of business policies to make sure that any bid submitted will be a competitive one
- excellent links with Procurement contacts across North Wales
- review of your submissions and frank and impartial advice on what to do next.
We can give you up to date information on the local market and practical advice on where to look for tender notices and opportunities that are right for your business and give tips and hints on how you can get your business ready for tendering.
Partly funded by Welsh Assembly Government and in partnership with Wrexham County Borough Council.
For further information contact:
Tel: 01352 703055