Placements available 2021:
If you are interested in becoming a Flintshire Trainee, the opportunities we have available for this year are as follows:-
Flintshire Trainees Level 2 / 3
- Business Administration Level 2/3 (8 placements available)
- ICT Level 2/3 (4 placements available)
- Streetscene Operative Level 2 (2 placements available)
- Trade (1 placements – Mechanic)
- Finance (AAT 1 placement available)
- Customer Service (1 Placement available)
Eligibility: Please note that these placements are not available to candidates qualified at Level 4 or above.
Flintshire Trainees Higher level (Level 3)
- Social Media and Digital Marketing (2 Placements available)
Eligibility: Please note that these placements are not available to candidates qualified at level 4 or above.
- Audit – Course of study: Certified Internal Audit (CIA) or Chartered Institute of Public finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Environmental Health - Course of study: 2 years post grad experience and exams
- Engineering - Course of Study : As appropriate
Eligibility: Graduate Trainee applicants must have a relevant degree and will undertake professional qualifications in the relevant area as part of their programme.
For further detail on these placements, including the different Business Administration opportunities available, please see the Placement Outline section.