Self Isolation Support Payment
If you have been contacted by NHS Wales Test, Trace, protect service (TTP) and been told to self-isolate, you may be entitled to Financial Support.
If you meet ALL of the eligibility criteria, you are entitled to an Isolation Payment of £500
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Wales, Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP) on or after 23 October 2020
- You are employed or self-employed
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result
- You or your partner are currently receiving at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit
Please note: if your child is told to self isolate by TTP but you have not been told to isolate by TTP, you are not able to claim an isolation payment under the rules set by Welsh Government.
You may be eligible for a £500 Discretionary Payment if you meet all of the other eligibility criteria above, but:
- You or your partner Do Not currently receive Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit
- You will face financial Hardship as a result of not being able to work while you are self- isolating.
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual
Please ensure that you have the information below available before starting your application
- National Insurance Number
- Confirmation of the date given by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service (TTP)
- Your most recent Bank Statement, wage slip or proof of self-employment
To make an application please click the link below:
Isolation Payment Form >>
For further information or assistance please send any enquires to:
Or visit the link below: