- Councillors democracy and elections
- All Wales Convention
- Lay Member Audit Committee
- Chairman of the Council
- Community Review 2013
- Connah’s Quay Golftyn
- Constitution and Code of Corporate Governance
- Councillor Allowances
- The role of elected members
- Election Archives
- Election Expenses
- Elections - information
- Flintshire County Council Elections 2012 - Becoming a Councillor
- Local Government Elections – Thursday 3 May 2012
- National Assembly for Wales elections and Referendum 5 May 2011
- Overview and Scrutiny
- Police & Crime Commissioners Elections 2012
- Referendum 3 March 2011
- Register of electors
- Regulatory functions
- Review 2011
- The Full Register and Edited Register
Public Question Time
At the commencement of each ordinary meeting of the Council there is an opportunity for people who live, work or study in the County of Flintshire to attend and put questions to the Leader of the Council and Executive Members.
Public Question Time will begin at 2.00pm in the Council Chamber at County Hall, Mold and will last for 30 minutes.
Questions are restricted to matters relating to Flintshire and/or the services provided by the Council.
A person may only submit one question for consideration at any Public Question Time, but one supplementary question will be allowed in each case.
Questions will not be accepted which relate to:-
• Judicial or quasi-judicial matters;
• Matters under investigation
• Individual planning, license or grant applications or appeals;
• Named officer or member of the Council;
• Confidential or exempt information as described in the Access to information Procedure Rules or requires its disclosure
• Party political matters;
• Defamatory material
• Substantially the same issue as a question put within the past 6 months. Questions will not be accepted from Member and Employees of the Council
Questions must be submitted in writing and received no later than 12 noon on the seventh day before Question Time to:-
Public Question Time
Legal & Democratic Services
For help, information and advice about Public Question Time and details about, Forthcoming Public Question Time dates telephone:-
Ceri Owen 01352 702350 or Nicola Gittins 01352 702345
Questions will be dealt with in the order in which they are received.
If time does not allow all of the submitted questions to be dealt with, a written answer will be provided within seven days.