- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Update
- Council Tax and Council Tax Benefit is changing for you!
- Changes to the shared accommodation rate from 1st January 2012
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - Take Up Scheme
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits Benefits Calculator
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - Changes in your circumstances
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - How it's paid
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - Online Claim Form
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - View your claim online
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits - What is it and who can claim?
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Fraud - Benefit
- Housing Benefits - Local Housing Allowance (LHA)
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits How to Claim
- Rent Restrictions for Council and Housing Association Tenants
- Special education needs - disabled students allowance
- The Housing Benefit Cap
- Uniform Grants
Council Tax and Housing Benefits - Contact Information
You may need to contact us for a number of reasons, perhaps to tell us of a change in your circumstances or for advice on making a new claim.
You can contact us in the following ways:
You can ring us between 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Our telephone number is 01352 704848
Flintshire County Council
County Hall, Mold, CH7 6NA
Visit our customer reception at entrance number 2, County Hall.
We are open between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and there is no need to make an appointment.
Feel free to drop in at one of our benefit surgery’s held at our Holywell and Connah’s Quay offices. Benefits advisors are on hand to deal with your queries and again no appointment is needed:
• County Offices Holywell
King’s Head Building, High Street, Holywell, CH8 7TH
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 09.00 – 12.00
• County Offices Connah’s Quay
Civic Centre, Connah’s Quay, CH5 4HB
Mondays: 09.00 – 12.00