- Value of Dependants Benefits
- Payment of Your Monthly Pension
- Tax Queries
- Pensions Increase
- Change of Bank or Personal Details
- Your Dependants LGPS Pension and Living Abroad
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension
- Surviving Partners Pensions After Remarrying
- Surviving Partners Pensions After Death
- Eligible Children
- Pensions Literature
- Pensions Forms
- State Retirement Benefits
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
In accordance with Tax Office instructions you will be taxed on month 1 basis until further instructions are received from them.
Your pension will be taxed using Basic Rate (BR) code until further instructions are received from the tax office.
A BR code shows that the basic rate of income tax (20%) is to be applied and that no “free pay” allowance is given.
If you think you have been issued with an incorrect tax code, please contact the tax office directly as they issue your tax codes to the Clwyd Pension Fund.
The Income Tax office responsible for dealing with your pension is:
IR North Wales Area
Plas Gorarau, Ellice Way
Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YY
Telephone Number: 0845 300 0627
Lines are open from
8am-8pm (Weekdays) 8am-5pm (Saturday)
When you write or call, you will need to quote the following Tax Reference Number: 914/YA14288