- Value of Dependants Benefits
- Payment of Your Monthly Pension
- Tax Queries
- Pensions Increase
- Change of Bank or Personal Details
- Your Dependants LGPS Pension and Living Abroad
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension
- Surviving Partners Pensions After Remarrying
- Surviving Partners Pensions After Death
- Eligible Children
- Pensions Literature
- Pensions Forms
- State Retirement Benefits
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
The value of your pension benefits are index linked. Historically, your benefits have increased in value each year in line with the Retail Price Index. However, from April 2011, the benefits will increase in line with the Consumer Price Index. The increase is applied to your pension each April.
The Clwyd Pension Fund will write to you each year to inform you of the increase in your pension. For this reason, it is important to keep us up-to-date with any address or name changes.
To give you an idea of historic pension increase rates, please click on this Pensions Increase Table (80KB opening in a new window).