- Payment of Your LGPS Lump Sum
- Payment of Your Monthly Pension
- Tax Queries
- Pensions Increase
- Change of Bank or Personal Details
- Your LGPS Pension and Living Abroad
- Annual Allowance
- Lifetime Allowance
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension
- Pensions After Death
- Pension Sharing on Divorce or Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Re-employed Pensioners
- Pensions Literature
- Pensions Forms
- State Retirement Benefits
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Change of Bank or Personal Details
Please complete the Change of Details Form (111KB opening in a new window) and return it to the Pension Payroll Section informing us of your new details. If you are changing your bank account, please ensure you quote both your old and new account details in your correspondence.
You must tell us of any bank account change (137KB opening in a new window) at least 14 days before the next pay day in order for your next monthly pension to be paid into the new account.
Any change of details cannot be accepted over the telephone.