• Concessionary Travel Pass Application Form
    Use this form to apply for a bus pass and/or rail card. Please read the information leaflet (containing conditions of use) at www.flintshire.gov.uk/travel before completing this form. You can apply for a bus pass and/or a railcard as your concession. . Please use the following link to apply for a Disabled Persons Railcard https://www.disabledpersons-railcard.co.uk. If you have any questions when completing this form please call 01352 702856.
  • Name
  • Address
  • I declare that I am a Flintshire Resident:
  • I wish to apply for a
  • You must attach the following before submitting your application:
  • I confirm I have attached all the required documents.
  • Please check the above details are correct before clicking on submit. If your form has been submitted successfully you will see a message confirming this on screen