Flintshire Business Awards in Association with AGS Security Systems call for entries
Closing date 20 September 2019
The 2018 Flintshire Business Awards were the biggest yet, with a record number of entries and more companies applying than ever before. Social media coverage reached record levels and the sold-out Award Ceremony at the Soughton Hall set an attendance record for the event.
The 2019 Awards are open for entries. New innovations like a simple online application process have been introduced, with ‘drop in sessions’ to give you practical tips to help you apply with greater confidence
The 2018 winners came from, manufacturing, business services and technology and they all had a passion for what they do; a pride in doing it well; and the confidence to put themselves forward. Follow in their footsteps this year and you too can experience the unique high of the Flintshire Business Awards
We have eight award categories:
- Apprenticeship Award sponsored by Cambria for Business
- Best Business over 10 Employees sponsored by K K Fine Foods
- Best Business to Work For sponsored by P & A Group of Companies
- Best Business Under 10 Employees sponsored by Pro-Networks
- Best Social Enterprise Business Award Sponsored by Galliford Try Construction
- Most Socially Responsible Business Award sponsored Wates Construction
- Technology, Innovation and Enterprise Award sponsored by Kingspan Insulation Panels UK
- Business Person of the Year sponsored by Edge Transport
Enter on line flintshirebusinessawards.com.
For more information contact Kate Catherall: email@example.com.