Resident > Bins, Recycling & Waste > Bin / container requests

Bin / container requests

  • Extra blue bags/boxes, white sacks and biobags can be ordered.
  • If your wheeled bin or caddies are broken or missing request a replacement.
  • You can request a larger black bin for your refuse if there are 6 or more permanent occupants (an assessment is required).
  • You can purchase one additional brown garden waste bin. A maximum of 2 brown bins will be emptied per property.

Order bins / recycling containers online (new window)|


I am moving to a property in Flintshire how do I order new bins/containers?

In order to request new / replacement bins / containers the resident must be registered for council tax at the property and living at the property. This avoids the bins getting taken if the property is empty. Once you have registered use the form below to request bins / containers. Tell the Council Tax Team| if you are moving home or need to register for Council tax in Flintshire.

Useful Documents